Home Beauty Skin care Skin Care oi-Monika Khajuria By Monika Khajuria on March 17, 2020 Pre-wedding skincare is no joke. From facials to cleanups and waxing sessions, we have a whole list of skincare do’s to be accomplished before the D-day. But what about the don’ts? The stressful months leading up to the wedding day are filled with the skincare rituals to achieve the bridal glow. We get a lot of advice, we go for skin care treatments that we have never gone for. But the most dangerous of all, we try different and often expensive skincare products. PC: Sabyasachi Mukherjee Instagram All these things happening to your skin in the months leading up to your wedding day can, in fact, lead to severe breakouts that can give you sleepless nights. After all, you want to look perfect on the most special day of your life. Just like this, there are many skincare mistakes that we make unknowingly during the pre-wedding phase. In this article, we talk about all the pre-wedding skincare don’ts that you should absolutely stay away from. 1. Tweaking Your Skincare Routine Changing your skincare routine weeks or even months before the wedding day is never a… Read full this story
- Bride threatens to send a wedding guest away if she wears ‘off-white’ outfit
- From botox to nose jobs and the truth about THOSE famous derrieres: How the Kardashians had everyone keeping up with their changing appearances
- FMIA Week 5: Rescheduled Games, Fired Coaches and Pain in Dallas—A Look Back at the NFL’s Newsy Sunday
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 3090 Founders Edition Review: Heir to the Titan Throne
- Barrymore sets high standard in her models as talk show host
Beware All The Brides-To-Be! Avoid These Pre-Wedding Skincare Mistakes have 277 words, post on www.boldsky.com at March 17, 2020. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.