Dr Lương Ngọc Khuê Lương Ngọc Khuê, head of the Health Ministry’s Department of Medical Examination and Treatment, talks to Vietnam News Agency about Việt Nam’s methods to effectively deal with COVID-19. Thanks to medical staff all over the country, all 16 confirmed cases of SARS-CoV-2 in Việt Nam have now been treated. What do you think about this success? All 16 cases have been successfully treated and released from hospital – which is a significant milestone for our health sector. Our treatment so far has proved its effectiveness. The feeling that doctors will try to do their best for patients has given them a sense of trust and optimism. The World Health Organization has recognised Việt Nam’s efforts in these regards. Despite recording only 16 positive cases so far, we have prepared for many possible scenarios. For those already released from hospital, their physical and mental well-being still needs to be constantly monitored and medical workers need to look after them and encourage them. To this end, central-level healthcare establishments and their local level counterparts have been working together. We have directed hospitals and medical centres in Khánh Hoà, Thanh Hoá and Vĩnh Phúc – the three provinces… Read full this story
- Memory loss in early Alzheimer's reversed with personalized treatment plan
- Popcorn lung: Causes, symptoms, and treatment
- Antral Ulcer: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diet, and Treatment Tips
- Small cell lung cancer: Symptoms, treatment, and outlook
- OpenAmplify developer's diary - part three: Topic intention comparisons
- Head Lice: Causes, Symptoms and Treatments
- 29 Expert Strategies For Asthma Treatment
- Should one use conventional cancer treatments (chemotheraphy or radiation)?
- HIV and AIDS: Causes, symptoms, and treatments
- Ovarian Cancer: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatments
Việt Nam develops early treatment plan for COVID-19 have 279 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at March 4, 2020. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.