Illustrative image (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Adjustments have been made to biomass power prices under the Prime Minister's Decision No.08/2020/QD-TTg on amendments and supplements to several articles of the Decision No.24/2014/QD-TTg dated March 24, 2014. Accordingly, the prices will range from 1,634 – 1,968 VND (0.07 – 0.08 USD) per kWh, exclusive of added value tax. According to the German Agency for International Development (GIZ), the new decision lays an important foundation for the Vietnamese Government to draw more investment in biomass power development, towards the goal of generating 660 MW, 1,200 MW and 3,000 MW of biomass power by 2020, 2025 and 2030, respectively under the Power Master Plan VII. Last year, only 175 MW of electricity generated by biomass power projects were added to the national grid. Over the past years, the EU-Vietnam Energy Facility (EVEF) project, carried out by the GIZ, has assisted the Vietnamese Ministry of Industry and Trade (MoIT) in recalculating biomass power prices, through collecting international experience and evaluating biomass market in Vietnam and the world. Since 2019, the GIZ has cooperated with the Electricity and Renewable Energy Authority to carry out the Climate Protection through Sustainable Bioenergy Markets in Vietnam (BEM) project, with… Read full this story
- NHL Power Rankings Week 6: Devils rising, Coyotes falling
- NHL Power Rankings Week 7: Blue Jackets rising, Islanders at rock bottom
- The 30: Who’s No. 1 in the first MLB power rankings of 2017?
- Red Sox ace Price feeling good about delivery adjustments
- NFL Quarterback Power Rankings 2016: Derek Carr for MVP?
- Boston Red Sox: Chris Sale is not worth the asking price
- Shea Weber leading by example while adjusting to life in Montreal
- OKC Thunder: Power Ranking the Roster after Training Camp Cuts
- NHL Power Rankings Week 5: Rangers rise, Canucks are terrible
- NHL Power Rankings: Oilers and Maple Leafs rising, Blues on top
Vietnam adjusts biomass power prices have 284 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at March 13, 2020. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.