Home Four wheelers oi-Rahul Nagaraj By Rahul Nagaraj Published: Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 16:32 [IST] Hyundai India has officially introduced the Verna facelift in the Indian market. The 2020 Hyundai Verna facelift is offered in a range of five variants and comes with a starting price of Rs 9.30 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The five variants on the 2020 Hyundai Verna facelift: S, S+, SX, SX(O) and SX(O) Turbo. The top-spec Hyundai Verna SX(O) Turbo is priced at Rs 13.99 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). Hyundai had previously announced the prices of the Hyundai Verna facelift back in March 2020. However, with the country under lockdown at the time, sales of the new sedan had to be delayed. Now, with the government slowly allowing vehicle manufacturers to restart operations, the Verna facelift is officially on sale in the Indian market. As part of the lockdown 4.0 in the country, state and central government have allowed partial resumption of sales and service operations across India. Vehicle dealerships have finally reopened after being shut for over 40 days. Hyundai has also commenced production operations at its manufacturing facilities in India, with the Verna facelift sedan finally reaching dealerships across the country. The company had already… Read full this story
- Hyundai Verna Facelift: What it'll look like
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Yuena (facelift) spied for the first time
- Hyundai Verna facelift fast-tracked to 2020 with 'all-new' design & 1.5L engine
- Ten 100 Bhp+ cars in India priced under Rs. 10 lakh: Tata Tiago JTP to Ford EcoSport
- 2018 Maruti Ertiga launched, Prices start at INR lakh
- 2020 VW Passat Pre-Sales Begin In Europe, Prices Announced
- Cars Under Rs 7 Lakh In India : Hatchbacks to an Electric Car
- Sedan cars in India below Rs 10 lakh ; detailed explanation
- Best Cars Under Rs 10 lakh: Renault Kwid to Tata Nexon
- Hyundai Verna BEATS Honda City & Maruti Ciaz but only just!
2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift Sales Begin: Prices Start At Rs 9.30 Lakh have 290 words, post on www.drivespark.com at May 20, 2020. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.