Fortune’s Favor is the latest patch for Apex Legends Season 5, and Respawn Entertainment has been making some major alterations to the game. The development team has been working on solutions to known problems that have been popping up in the game, along with adding the new playable character Loba, and tweaking the challenge system for players to earn more rewards.As of the new patch, location weekly challenges have been removed, with the developers choosing to give players seasonal quests instead. The new season quest: The Broken Ghost, will run for the entirety of season 5. Players will need to search for nine pieces of a mysterious relic. To get started, find your first daily Treasure Pack in any competitive match.Kings Canyon was also updated, with Skulltown and the Thunderdome gone from the map. A new POI, Salvage, has been added to the Broken Coast. Wetlands has been replaced by the excavation of the Capacitor and now connects via an underground pathway to Singh Labs. Nesting Grounds and the Reclaimed Forest have merged together even more, with a small camp being added outside of The Cage.Kings Canyon will be the only map available for two weeks after the season launch,… Read full this story
- Apex Legends Season 5: When Does It Start?
- When Does Apex Legends Season 5 Start?
- Apex Legends Season 5 Start Date: Later Than We Thought?
- Apex Legends Season 5 Start Date: New Date Confirmed
- 'Apex Legends' Battle Armor Event & Season 5 Start Date Revealed
- Apex Legends will add Evo armor-only matches during upcoming Battle Armor event
- Apex Legends is dropping the nighttime Kings Canyon map from rotation because it's a bit rubbish
- Apex Legends Teaser May Hint at Season 5 Plans
- Apex Legends S4 Is Getting One More Limited-Time Event Before Season 5 Starts
- Respawn Has Changed Apex Legends' Map Rotation In Response To Player Feedback
Apex Legends Season 5 Removes The Annoying Weekly Challenge have 299 words, post on www.gamespot.com at May 13, 2020. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.