Retired Army Green Beret Joe Kent stepped into the spotlight after his wife, Navy Senior Chief Petty Officer Shannon Kent, paid the ultimate sacrifice while serving on the frontlines in the war against the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria last year.He wanted to share her story — of a talented cryptologist who could speak five different languages and had served with special operations forces in the world’s toughest combat zones since 2012, a loving wife and mother. But recently, Kent has taken on a new role as coalition board member of Military Families for Trump to get President Donald Trump re-elected, so that he can continue to extract U.S. forces from endless wars. “Trump’s presidency has been pretty important to me,” he said recently in an interview with Breitbart News, recalling when he began to support Trump. “Going back to the beginning, what I really like about Trump, in particular with his foreign policy, is he’s kind of called out everything that we’ve gotten wrong in the past, at least in my lifetime — the past two administrations, and even going back a little bit further,” he said. He added: He ran as a Republican but he was very… Read full this story
- EXCLUSIVE: Green Beret veteran behind botched Venezuelan coup boasted 'State Department' were paying for it - as Pompeo says if he'd been 'directly' involved it would have 'gone differently'
- Sources: US Investigating Ex-Green Beret for Venezuela Raid
- REVEALED: Green Beret behind failed Venezuela coup provided security for Trump and hatched plot after meeting with President's bodyguard, a billionaire member of the Kraft family and the South American country's opposition leaders in Miami
- Ex-Green Beret behind Venezuela raid suspected of plagiarism
- Sources: US investigating ex-Green Beret for Venezuela raid
- A salute to the greatest generation: Donald Trump marks the 75th anniversary of the end of World War II in Europe by laying a wreath at national memorial and thanking veterans of the war
- Amash's candidacy injects uncertainty for Trump in key swing state of Michigan
- Joe Exotic's legal team to ask Trump to pardon convicted zookeeper as they prepare case to prove Netflix star was 'wrongly convicted'
- EXCLUSIVE: It's grrrreat! Hundreds flock to Joe Exotic's infamous zoo for its reopening, as it finally cashes in on Netflix fame and fans can meet Tiger King stars Jeff Lowe, head zookeeper Erik Cowie and 'hitman' Allen Glover
- Coronavirus live updates: Trump says he deserves more credit as U.S. death toll nears 80,000
Gold Star Husband, Green Beret Veteran Joe Kent: Why He Supports President Trump have 407 words, post on www.breitbart.com at May 26, 2020. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.