New Delhi: HCL Technologies, home-grown cloud services firm Zoho Corp, and Hyberabad-based PeopleLink are among the ten companies selected by the government in the first round to develop a made-in-India video conferencing solution in India. These companies are expected to develop a prototype for the solution that will aim to be at par with the global products such as Zoom. These companies will be given a grant of Rs 5 lakh each to build the prototype, a government official told ET. In the second round, three out of these ten will be asked to build the complete solution and will be given Rs 20 lakh each. The winning one will get to deploy the solution for the central and state government, the official added. Aria Telecom, CyberHorizon Corp, Darsh, Instrive Softlabs, PeopleLink Unified Communications and Data Ingenious are among the other shortlists as per a list reviewed by ET. Jaipur’s Data Ingenious has been credited with creating the first linguistic email access and instant messanger solution in 19 languages including Cyrillic, Arabic, Thai, Mandarin, Korean along with 15 Indian languages. Ajay Data, chief of the Data group said that India doesn’t have many software products which can compete globally even… Read full this story
- Indian Company Developing New Amphibious Vehicle
- Indian company develops driver drowsiness detection system
- ‘We may start some kind of collaborative work with Indian companies and institutions.’
- Mahindra & Mahindra first Indian company to announce carbon price
- 10 Indian cities who deserve their own IPL franchise
- 'We are the largest logistics service provider to the top 7 of the top 10 automobile companies in India.'
- Ford To Develop Honda City Rival By 2018; New MPV Too
- Government puts £10 million into driverless car research
- Volkswagen eyes 10% Indian auto mart by 2015
- Toyota Developing Honda City Rival Based On Etios Platform
Government selects 10 Indian companies to develop Desi Zoom rival have 303 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at May 25, 2020. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.