Home Four wheelers oi-Punith Bharadwaj By Punith Bharadwaj Published: Monday, May 25, 2020, 16:06 [IST] The Hyundai Tucson facelift India launch timeline has been revealed. The Tucson facelift will be the next model slated to launch in the Indian market, which is expected to happen soon after the nation-wide lockdown has been completely lifted. In a recent interview with Autocar India, Tarun Garg, Director, Hyundai India, confirmed that the company primary focus is on the launch of Tucson facelift model in the Indian market. Hyundai has also started accepting bookings for the upcoming SUV with a token amount of Rs 25,000. The Tucson facelift has been showcased at the 2020 Auto Expo and the changes made to the SUV were also revealed. On the design front, the biggest changes to the facelift model include new cascading grille, reshaped headlights, tail-lights, and front and rear bumpers. However, the SUV’s overall silhouette has been retained. On the inside, it receives a new dashboard design with a free-standing eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system that supports Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and the brand’s ‘BlueLink’ connected-car technology. It also features wireless chargers, a panoramic sunroof, and electric front-passenger seat adjustment. Hyundai will offer the Tucson facelift… Read full this story
- Upcoming Hyundai Elantra facelift launch timeline revealed
- Kia Carnival launch timeline REVEALED!
- Hyundai Tucson Price in India, Mileage, Interior, Specs & Colors
- India-bound next-gen 2020 Hyundai Tucson
- Facelifted Volkswagen Polo & Vento spied ahead of India launch
- Upcoming 7-seater cars in India: Renault Triber to Tata Buzzard
- Hyundai car discounts in September 2019
- Upcoming Renault Kwid Facelift: What it could look like
- Hyundai Kona Rival MG ZS Electric SUV Teased And Spied
- All-new Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS officially REVEALED
Hyundai Tucson Facelift India Launch Timeline Revealed: Will Rival Upcoming Skoda Karoq have 271 words, post on www.drivespark.com at May 25, 2020. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.