Home Four wheelers oi-Punith Bharadwaj By Punith Bharadwaj Published: Monday, May 25, 2020, 17:54 [IST] Kia Motors are said to be evaluating the Soul compact-SUV for the Indian market. The company has taken the decision to assess the Soul SUV for the Indian market after Kia received a lot of customer feedback during the 2020 Auto Expo. Speaking to carandbike, Manohar Bhat, VP Head- Sales and Marketing, Kia Motors India stated that after the company received an overwhelming response at the expo, they will assess the market and introduce the Soul or a similar vehicle in the country. Kia Motors aims to expand its brand presence rapidly by introducing new models in the Indian market. Talking about the Kia Soul, the company is offering the compact-SUV with petrol and electric powertrains in the global market. However, Mr Bhat confirmed that the (EV) electric powertrain might not be a good option as the demand is less in the segment. On the other hand with rising demand for the SUVs in the Indian market, the petrol-powered models will fit right in. The Kia Soul is offered with two engine options in the international markets: a 2.0-litre, four-cylinder, naturally aspirated unit that produces… Read full this story
- New Renault Kiger Concept SUV Unveiled: Will Rival The Kia Sonet!
- Top Car News Of The Week: Top Highlights In Four-Wheeler Market From Previous Week
- Nissan Magnite Variants In Detail: Which Is The Best Model To Buy?
- Volkswagen Taigun SUV Listed On Official Indian Website: Will Rival The Hyundai Creta
- Audi S5 Sportback Listed On Indian Website Ahead Of Launch: Will Rival The Mercedes-AMG C 43
- 2022 Kia Sorento Plug-In Hybrid Midsize 3-Row SUV Has 30-Mile Electric Range
- This week in Auto: UK bans sale of non-EVs after 2030, where does India stand
- Pure EV Launches A New High-Speed Electric Scooter Etrance Neo: Here Are All The Details
- LG Chem Leads Global EV Battery Market
- Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Highlights In Two-Wheeler Market From Previous Week
Kia Soul Petrol & EV Models Being Evaluated For The Indian Market have 320 words, post on www.drivespark.com at May 25, 2020. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.