Fresh wearable The Realme Watch is now official in India, offering a vast array of features for just ₹3,999 ($52). Harish Jonnalagadda 25 May 2020 0 Source: Realme Realme made its foray into wearables with the Realme Band earlier this year, and now the brand is debuting its first full-fledged smartwatch. The Realme Watch is a budget smartwatch that retails for just ₹3,999 ($52) in India, offering features like real-time heart monitoring and blood oxygen saturation levels. The Realme Watch has a 1.4-inch LCD panel with a resolution of 320 x 320, translating to a pixel density of 323PPI. Realme says the smartwatch has a maximum brightness of 380 nits in auto mode, with the panel also offering 2.5D Gorilla Glass 3 protection against scratches. Oh, and there’s a Realme logo at the bottom of the screen. There’s also IP68 dust and water resistance, and the smartwatch connects over Bluetooth 5.0 and works with Android’s Smart Lock feature. There’s no standalone GPS, but that’s easily forgivable given the category the smartwatch is aimed at.Best VPN providers 2020: Learn about ExpressVPN, NordVPN & more Source: Realme The standout feature on the Realme Watch is blood oxygen saturation level monitoring. The SpO2… Read full this story
- Pulse Oximeters - How to Monitor Your Oxygen Saturation
- More Than Just Testing - How to Monitor Blood Glucose
- Why Monitor Blood Sugar Levels When You Have Type 2 Diabetes?
- How to Measure Breathing Rate Using Stress Free Breath Holding Time (Oxygenation Index)
- Oxygen Therapy - Signs of Oxygen Deprivation
- Glucose Monitors - Managing and Controlling Diabetes
- What Are Conserving Devices For Oxygen Delivery Symptoms? The Differences Between Demand and Pulse
- Glucose Monitor - Keeping You Healthy
- Gearing Up For the Healthy Life - Working Out and Heart Rate Monitors
- What Do Blood Sugar Levels Mean?
Realme Watch is a budget smartwatch that monitors blood oxygen saturation levels have 297 words, post on www.androidcentral.com at May 25, 2020. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.