close Video National forecast for Tuesday, June 16 Fox News senior meteorologist Janice Dean has your FoxCast. Another day of wet weather is on tap Tuesday as the flood threat continues in the Southeast , and the other side of the country faces possible fire and ice . An area of low pressure that’s hanging out over the Southeast will bring an additional 2 to 4 inches of rain for parts of North Carolina through Wednesday. Flash flooding is possible, especially in the eastern part of the state. SOUTHEAST TO SEE DAYS OF HEAVY RAINFALL AS CRITICAL WILDFIRE CONDITIONS LINGER OUT WEST Forecasters have been keeping an eye on a nontropical, low-pressure area off the coast of the Carolinas, but there’s a minimal chance it develops into something further. There is a slight chance of tropical development over the next 5 days. (Fox News) Regardless of development, heavy rainfall is still expected over northeastern South Carolina and eastern North Carolina. A stalled weather pattern is expected to bring heavy rain through Wednesday for coastal parts of North Carolina into Virginia. (Fox News) This stalled weather pattern also is causing temperatures to be well below average for the Carolinas and Virginia…. Read full this story
- Snow weather forecast: Could it snow in October? Latest long-range forecast and charts
- What’s the weather forecast in the UK today according to the Met Office and where are the weather warnings in place?
- Snow, strong wind and 20 degree temperature drop expected across Alberta by Tuesday
- Flood warnings as Britain to be lashed by heavy rain and strong winds today before 25C 12-day Indian Summer
- What’s the weather forecast in the UK today and where are the weather warnings in place?
- Spring storm brings snow to 200m in south, cold arriving in North Island later
- UK weather forecast: ‘Heavy showers’ as the UK braces for torrential downpour
- UK weather forecast: Britain bombarded by heavy downpours as thunderstorms ravage nation
- Hot weather set to return after Britain battered by thunderstorms
- UK weather: More strong winds to batter Britain with 'danger to life warning' after Storm Ali kills two
Flood threat for Southeast, snow for northern Rockies as critical fire weather persists over the Southwest have 342 words, post on www.foxnews.com at June 16, 2020. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.