close Video Fox News Flash top entertainment headlines for June 25 NEW You can now listen to Fox News articles! Lady Anne Glenconner is hoping to finally set the record straight about her beloved friend. The 87-year-old recently released a memoir titled "Lady in Waiting: My Extraordinary Life in the Shadow of the Crown," which details her aristocratic upbringing, as well as her close relationship with Princess Margaret , whom she served for 30 years. Glenconner was also one of Queen Elizabeth II’s attendants at her 1953 Coronation. The reigning monarch’s younger sister passed away in 2002 at age 71 following a stroke. Glenconner spoke to Fox News about how she became a lady-in-waiting for Margaret, her favorite memories of the royal, what the princess’ final years were really like, and whether there was any jealousy concerning Elizabeth, 94. KATE MIDDLETON WOULD HAVE 'TO BE SUPERHUMAN NOT TO FEEL THE PRESSURE' AS FUTURE QUEEN CONSORT, AUTHOR SAYS Lady Anne Glenconner (left) and Princess Margaret. (Photo courtesy of Lady Anne Glenconner.) MEGHAN MARKLE FANS CRITICIZE PRINCE CHARLES AFTER DIVERSITY SPEECH FOR NOT PROTECTING THE DUCHESS Fox News: How did you become a lady-in-waiting for Princess Margaret? Anne Glenconner: Princess Margaret picked her… Read full this story
- How Princess Margaret was BANNED from returning to the US by British officials after her debauched Hollywood visits saw her party until 3am with Frank Sinatra, insult Elizabeth Taylor, flirt with John Travolta and decline cocaine from Jack Nicholson
- Her Majesty's former page boy is a hit with the ladies: Princess Margaret’s grandson Arthur Chatto shows off his hunky physique on Instagram
- All the things The Crown Series 3 got wrong from Princess Margaret’s overdose to the Queen’s ‘affair’ with Porchie
- Charlotte's the Queen's mini me! Royal fans go wild over the VERY striking similarities between the four-year-old princess and her great-grandmother as she arrives for her first day at school
- The Crown bosses 'doubt' they will cover Meghan and Harry quitting as royals because the Netflix drama will END before it reaches present day
- 'All this so Meghan can play herself in The Crown': Hilarious memes speculate the REAL reason for the royal retirement is actress Meghan's desire to star in the Netflix series
- Andy Cohen offers Meghan Markle a role on The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills after announcing her royal retirement with Prince Harry
- 'Deeply Hurt' Queen gathers Royals for Megxit crisis summit: Prince Harry will be warned'abdication' could take MONTHS in crunch talks - as couple's hopes to 'settle in LA after Donald Trump's Presidency ends' are revealed
- As Meghan Markle and Prince Harry step down to be 'financially independent,' FEMAIL looks at other royals who have forged their own careers outside of their families
- Downcast Queen arrives for church at Sandringham as Prince Charles makes a flying visit to Oman ahead of tomorrow's royal showdown over Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's decision to quit duties - after Wills revealed sadness at the 'broken bond'
Princess Margaret’s lady-in-waiting says royal 'didn't believe in divorce': 'She had no choice' have 487 words, post on www.foxnews.com at June 25, 2020. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.