Rob Kardashian surprised everyone when he made an appearance at Khloe Kardashian’s 36th birthday party over the weekend. The only Kardashian brother, 33, returned to Instagram on Sunday night to share a string of pictures of himself at the bash as he posed with with sister Kourtney Kardashian, 41, and her ex-boyfriend Scott Disick, 37; Khloe’s on-off boyfriend Tristan Thompson, 29, and other guests. He looked happy and appeared to have lost a lot of weight after struggling with his size for years. His surprise comeback follows his years of being the only recluse in the world’s most famous family – but where has been hiding? Rob’s problems reportedly began after his split from Rita Ora, who he accused of cheating on him. The sock designer stepped back from the limelight in 2013 after he stopped making regular appearances on Keeping Up With The Kardashians. He began putting on weight and was said to be battling social anxiety and depression. Rob was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes in December 2015. He even missed his sister Kim Kardashian’s wedding to Kanye West in 2014 because he was self-conscious about his weight. After a few years out of the spotlight he made… Read full this story
- Rob Kardashian thrown early St. Patrick's themed birthday party
- Dream Kardashian throws dad Rob the sweetest birthday party
- Happy Birthday Rob! Kardashian kid throwback photos of Rob and Kim
- Kris Jenner attends her friend Kathy Hilton’s 60th birthday party
- Beyoncé slips out backdoor after singing at Diana Ross' birthday party
- Kylie Jenner throws lavish birthday party for her personal assistant
- Blac Chyna reveals she'd get back together with Rob Kardashian
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna are 'actively communicating'
- Rob Kardashian finally settles custody battle with Blac Chyna
- Rob Kardashian is 'relieved he no longer has to pay child support'
Where Rob Kardashian has been hiding as he breaks cover at Khloe's birthday party have 291 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at June 29, 2020. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.