——Remarks by State Councilor and Foreign Minister Wang Yi At the China-US Think Tanks Media Forum Beijing, July 9, 2020 Distinguished Guests, Friends, Greetings to you all. At the outset, I would like to congratulate you on the opening of the Forum. I also wish to use this opportunity to thank and pay tribute to the people from all sectors who have long been committed to China-US relations. I want to thank Dr. Kissinger for supporting this Forum. Every time I talked with him, I was most impressed by his profound, strategic thinking on the world and on China-US relations. Today’s Forum is highly important. As we speak, COVID-19 is raging across the globe. People’s lives are under grave threat. The world economy is in deep recession. The undercurrent against international cooperation is gathering momentum. Unilateralism and bullying are forcing their way in the world. An international disorder is more possible than ever. More alarmingly, China-US relations, one of the most consequential bilateral relationships in the world, is faced with the most severe challenge since the establishment of diplomatic ties. Some in the US with ideological biases are resorting to all possible means to portray China as an adversary, and… Read full this story
- Tuesday’s Crushing Defeat Convinces Republicans They’re on the Right Track
- Doping case heightens chance of no Russian track at Olympics
- Which Is The Best Time To Sleep And Wakeup?
- Rape: We’ll ensure justice for Ochanya – Benue AG
- How time travel COULD work: Expert explains Stephen Hawking's final prediction
- 'Just stay calm. It will go away.' Donald Trump tries to reassure Americans as he makes crisis trip to Capitol Hill for talks on emergency economic bailout - and National Guard are called in to fight coronavirus
- Just Salad suspends its reusable bowls scheme ‘to ensure peace of mind’ over fears of spreading coronavirus — days after Dunkin' Donuts and Starbucks stopped use of personal mugs
- China's grand Belt and Road plan is being lashed by coronavirus
- World is 'way off track' on climate change targets after five warmest years on record, UN experts warn as they call for urgent action 'to avert catastrophe'
- Global economy health at stake as China tries to hold sneeze
Stay on the right track and keep pace with the times to ensure the right direction for China-US relations have 362 words, post on www.chinadaily.com.cn at July 9, 2020. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.