This Friday, at 3pm Pacific time Elon Musk, will unveil mind-blowing, game-changing results from his much hyped and hugely secretive brain-implants startup, Neuralink. If all goes according to plan, that is. Then again, it could be like the time Musk claimed to have developed a super strong Tesla truck, and to demonstrate its strength got an engineer to throw a steel ball at it, which promptly smashed a window. Famously, he did it again, with the same result. Musk and his acolytes have claimed that his Brain Machine Interface (BMI) technology could help the disabled walk; the paralysed use phones; and the addicted and depressed to recover mental wellness. In an April 2017 interview with Wait But Why Musk went as far as to say that the company was interested in treating brain disorders and, within the next decade, enabling telepathy through neural implants. His supporters hope that the billions Musk is pouring into Neuralink may be a step on the path enabling humanity to one day fulfill one of the core goals of the larger “transhumanist” movement by allowing humans to attain mental and physical superpowers and transcend the imperfect operating system we were born with; aka the body. … Read full this story
- Elon Musk is sending marijuana to astronauts on the ISS – and could create new ‘mutant’ weed
- Elon Musk will be sending marijuana to space next year
- Elon Musk could be on Mars in seven years: SpaceX CEO vows to go to the red planet and admits there's a 'good chance' he'll end up DYING there
- How Wheels Fans Launch Petition for Elon Musk's Tesla Cybertruck
- SpaceX's Starhopper FINALLY takes its first untethered 'hop' in explosive test at Boca Chica, as Elon Musk quips, 'water towers can fly!'
- SpaceX reveals Hyperloop 'drag race' will take place in August to see how fast Elon Musk's radical transportation pods can go
- A tale of two CEOs: Tim Cook demonstrates what some want from Elon Musk
- If Elon Musk's tweets are nonsense, why does he use them to break Tesla news?
- The battle of the space billionaires put on hold: Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos both cancel launches within minutes of each other (but both say they could try again tomorrow)
- Elon Musk gets no apology from caver who scoffed at 'PR stunt'
Elon Musk’s Neuralink Has Its Big Reveal Friday, But Insiders Say the Company Is Plagued by Internal Conflict have 376 words, post on www.thedailybeast.com at August 26, 2020. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.