Samsung’s new Galaxy Watch 3 is going head-to-head against the Apple Watch with new fitness tools, an FDA-cleared ECG app and a fall-detection feature that works a lot like Apple’s. But the execution of these features is very different on each device and there’s a lot to consider when deciding between the two. We haven’t yet tested the Galaxy Watch 3 — check back in the next few days — but in the meantime, here’s a look at how they compare based on the specs. The Galaxy Watch 3 is compatible with more devices Unless you’re willing to trade in your phone for a watch, the most important thing to consider when choosing between these two smartwatches is whether it’s compatible with your smartphone. The Galaxy Watch 3 is running Samsung’s own Tizen OS, which is best paired with a Galaxy phone, but it will work with most Android and Apple devices as well. The Apple Watch runs on WatchOS, which is only compatible with an iPhone. Now playing: Watch this: The Galaxy Watch 3 looks great, but some health features… 3:35 The Galaxy Watch 3 looks more like an analog watch The biggest design difference between the watches is… Read full this story
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ vs Apple iPhone: Which smartphone camera's better?
- Apple's next iPhones could have a feature that charges the Apple Watch, new AirPods, and even other iPhones
- Apple announces its long-awaited streaming service, Apple TV Plus
- How to add app complications to your Apple Watch, and customize them for optimal use
- Apple announces long-awaited streaming TV service
- Super Bowl Rams vs. Patriots: Kickoff Time, Channel, How to Watch Live Stream Online
- Listen: 11 years, 280 executions, 1 book
- Volcano Watch: Did groundwater trigger explosive eruptions at Kilauea?
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ review: Refined excellence
- Samsung just announced a new Galaxy phone with a wild pop-up camera that rotates when you want to take a selfie
Galaxy Watch 3 vs. Apple Watch Series 5: Similar features, very different execution have 308 words, post on www.cnet.com at August 10, 2020. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.