HP’s 2020 Pavilion x360 isn’t as powerful or good-looking as its Envy x360. That sounds like huge dings against the Pavilion, but as HP’s bottom rung 2-in-1 machine, that’s exactly what it’s designed to be. And while it doesn’t have the same kind of appeal or nearly as much get-up, the particular model that I reviewed has LTE support, a feature that’s rarely seen at this price point. This $699 configuration includes the ability to connect to AT&T, T-Mobile (and, to that end, Google Fi), or Verizon LTE towers as a perk alongside standard midrange specs. Those include Intel’s Core i5-1035G1 quad-core processor, 8GB of RAM, a 256GB NVMe SSD, a 250-nit, 14-inch 1080p touchscreen, and a healthy selection of ports. HP makes a few other versions of the Pavilion x360, with tweaks to the screen size, chassis color, RAM count, built-in storage, and screen brightness, but I think this LTE-ready model (14-dw0097nr) is the most appealing option available, even considering its compromises. This laptop is ready to go if you need to be mobile at a moment’s notice, and for the price, that’s really appealing. But that’s not to say no corners have been cut. Despite having better specs… Read full this story
- You want a Chevy truck, but do you still want a diesel?
- 2015 MINI John Cooper Works Hardtop — The Mighty MINI Returns!
- Secondhand stores pack Park Slope in a boom of bargains, from trendy threads to vintage finds
- A history of horsepower: 10 iconic Dodge performance cars of the last 50 years
- REVIEW: 2016 Cadillac CT6 is not trying to be anything other than a Cadillac
- 2015 Infiniti Q70 and Q70L are a leap in the right direction, but still lack a unified vision
- Can Tesla buzz help Fort Collins reach climate goals?
- Midsize sedan showdown: 2016 Volkswagen Passat vs. Mazda6 head-to-head
- 46+ fun things for week of Dec. 8-14
HP’s Pavilion x360 is a mid-range LTE-equipped laptop that cuts too many corners have 320 words, post on www.theverge.com at August 19, 2020. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.