Like most luxurious mansions, Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s gorgeous new home boasts a lot of bedrooms, more bathrooms than anyone could possibly ever need, and fancy extras including a swimming pool and tennis court. But their £11.1million pad in Montecito, Santa Barbara, may also have a few unexpected additions – a stripper pole and a bedroom decked out as a pink princess castle. The couple have moved out of movie producer Tyler Perry’s LA house and bought the nine-bed property after taking out a £7.25m mortgage and getting some financial help from Prince Charles. They moved in July and insiders say they want to make it their permanent home after living in Windsor, Canada and LA in a matter of months. Photos from previous listings posted on estate agent websites give a glimpse of what it’s like inside, though we’re unsure how much of the decor has changed in the years since the snaps were taken. The grand entrance opens onto a wide lane paved with hand-cut Santa Barbara Stone, leading through a gorgeous archway of trees to the main residence. Once you’re through the doors you’ll find a library, cinema, spa and sauna – as well as the… Read full this story
- Inside Meghan Markle's £1.1m pregnancy with list of expenses
- 'Thrilled' Meghan and Harry reveal the name of their baby
- Meghan and Harry give the world its first glimpse of their son
- Meghan Markle leaves event early to get home for Archie’s dinner
- Meghan Markle and Kate Middleon reunite for low-key polo day
- Meghan and Harry have 'scaled down' staff
- How Meghan Markle celebrated 38th birthday
- How Meghan Markle's friends are cashing in on her royal status
- When your home really is your castle
- Celia Walden: 'Meghan Markle should cut and run to LA home'
Inside Meghan Markle and Harry's £11.1m new home - with stripper pole and princess castle have 294 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at August 13, 2020. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.