The Indian Premier League Governing Council met on Sunday evening to decide the way forward for the T20 League to be held in UAE. With the pandemic scare, there were new rules and timings in place. The IPL GC confirmed that the IPL 13 would start from September 19 and the final would be played on November 10. Here is all you need to know about IPL 13 in UAE: The tournament will start from September 19 and the final will be played on November 10. This was finalised in the crucial meet that took place. 10 double-headers would be there in the 53-day tournament with evening matches starting half an hour earlier at 7:30 PM IST. All the eight teams will leave India after August 26 and each team would be allowed maximum of 24 players. If a player is unwell due to the coronavirus, a replacement would be permitted. This was a big takeaway from the meet. At least till the midway point of the tournament, crowds will not be allowed. After that, a decision would be taken after assessing the situation.
- DT10: Dating & Relationships. Tinder will look quaint beside the future of digital dating
- Phoenixville Borough Council Candidate Profile: Edwin Soto
- Barnard Park: Council withdraws controversial plan to split up Islington’s last free full-size football pitch
- Enfield Candidate Profile: Jacob Nadeau, Town Council At-Large
- Are Amazon's prices too good to be true? The U.S. government wants to find out.
- Apple’s New Campus: An Exclusive Look Inside the Mothership
- Government can't ignore open source any longer
- Pete Buttigieg Has Money, But Can He Turn It Into 2020 Win?
- Families fighting Hackney Council over special educational needs cuts get High Court date
- Online Dating Made This Woman a Pawn in a Global Crime Plot
IPL 2020 Governing Council Meet: Coronavirus Substitutes, Dates to New Match Timings, Big Takeaways From Approved by Governing Council have 281 words, post on www.cricketcountry.com at August 2, 2020. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.