Joe Biden announced Tuesday he has chosen Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) as his running mate, a person the presumptive Democrat nominee described as a "fearless fighter for the little guy, and one of the country's finest public servants." During Harris's tenure as San Francisco's chief prosecutor, however, she showed no signs of fighting for "the little guy" when she failed to prosecute any of the sexual abuse claims brought against Catholic priests in the city, despite outcries from victim groups. In fact, as Breitbart News senior contributor Peter Schweizer, president of the Government Accountability Institute, observed in his book titled Profiles in Corruption: Abuse of Power by America's Progressive Elite , during her 13-year tenure as district attorney and then attorney general, Harris failed to prosecute even one case of priest sexual abuse, though during that same period at least 50 major cities had brought charges against priests. At the same time Harris failed to pursue prosecution of cases of priest sexual abuse, her office "would strangely hide vital records on abuses that had occurred," Schweizer revealed. The bombshell details show that while Harris's predecessor, former San Francisco District Attorney Terence Hallinan, had launched an aggressive investigation into priests of… Read full this story
- The sex abuse royal commission went to some dark places — here's some of what it found
- Child sex abuse royal commission: Data reveals extent of Catholic allegations
- Donation to Cy Vance Jr. during sex assault case raises "yet another alarm bell"
- Pope Francis has done ‘too little’ on sex abuse crisis, victims say
- Caroline Flack: Why did CPS pursue star's case - despite boyfriend withdrawing complaint?
- "Let’s Also Speak The Truth": Kamala Harris Said Katie Hill Is A Victim Of "Cyber Exploitation"
- Democrats will spend all day explaining why Donald Trump is GUILTY of abusing his power at his impeachment trial - but Republicans start complaining that they have heard NOTHING new and president trolls trial on Twitter
- George Pell guilty of sexually abusing choirboys
- Disgraced religious order tried to get abuse victim to lie
- Here Are The 3 Newtown Priests On The 'Credibly Accused' List
Kamala Harris Failed to Prosecute Priest Sex Abuse Cases Despite Victims’ Pleas have 358 words, post on www.breitbart.com at August 12, 2020. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.