Kareena Kapoor Khan has shared a stunning picture from a magazine shoot that she did when she was pregnant with son Taimur in 2016. In the picture, she is seen wearing a loose white one-shoulder top with a black skirt.The picture was originally shared on Instagram stories by stylist and talk show host Anaita Shroff Adajania, who wrote, “Uff! @kareenakapoorkhan def a fav shoot!” Sharing the picture on her own Instagram stories, Kareena wrote, “God I remember this… Tim was in my tummy.”Kareena worked throughout her pregnancy, from walking the ramp to shooting for magazine covers and more. In an earlier interview with Hindustan Times, she said that she would not take any maternity break and asked the media to not treat her pregnancy like a ‘national casualty’.“I’m pregnant, not a corpse. And what maternity break? It’s the most normal thing on earth to produce a child. It is high time the media back off, and stop treating me any different than I ever was. Anybody who is bothered shouldn’t work with me… but my work goes on as is, like always. Stop making it a national casualty. We are in 2016, not in the 1800s…. Read full this story
- Cast Members Share 'That '70s Show' Throwbacks
- Actor Irrfan Khan finds new perspective on life amid cancer treatment
- Amitabh Bachchan shares emotional photos from Shweta's father-in-law Rajan Nanda's...
- Shraddha Kapoor: You have to accept the fact that the audience might also reject you ...
- Throwback Thursday: This multi-starrer film introduced birthday boy Saif Ali Khan to Bollywood
- Elected Prime Minister, Imran Khan Offers Little Conciliation to Foes
- Pakistan parliament elects Khan ally as speaker
- Hate drones all you want, but this SF artist's images of the Bay Area are stunning
- Cardi B just shared the best pregnancy pic since Beyoncé's
- Insys founder Kapoor sued by New Jersey over opioid marketing campaign
Kareena Kapoor Khan shares throwback from stunning photoshoot when Taimur was ‘in my tummy’ have 321 words, post on www.hindustantimes.com at August 2, 2020. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.