The list of The Times 50 Most Desirable Women 2019 has been unveiled, and India has made its choice! The ranking is based on votes cast in an online poll (on www.toi.in/mostdesirablewomen), along with an internal jury. The list features women under 40 from various fields and industries across the country, and it puts the spotlight on the young and new breed — from women who have made heads turn with their great looks, confidence, talent and style, to those who have made news over the years for the right reasons. This year, Disha Patani takes the top spot on this list. In 2019, the actress featured in Bharat and she was recently seen in ‘Baaghi 3’ and ‘Malang’. Here’s what she had to say about winning the coveted title… How does it feel to be India’s Most Desirable Woman of 2019?I feel the audience is too kind. I am grateful for all the love that I’ve been receiving and it’s a beautiful feeling. It’s fun, but at heart, I am still the tomboy I used to be. What do you think are the qualities that make you desirable? I think my relatability is what resonates with the audience. It… Read full this story
- Inspiring Women: Apple’s Senior VP and General Counsel Kate Adams shares her life lessons as a high flying working mother
- The best smartwatches for 2019
- Delhi Assembly elections 2019: EC reviews poll preparedness
- Transgender woman from Pakistan finds peace in Germany
- Joker mimics King of Comedy and Fight Club, but it’s a completely different kind of film
- Dust rising
- Why did Catherine Kenny and her best friend die in the same doorway?
- Soccer Extras: AC Milan banned from Europa League
- What Does "Love" Mean When You're Old?
- Delta South: Our faith in Nigeria’s judiciary not in vain — DSU
MEET THE TIMES 50 MOST DESIRABLE WOMEN 2019 have 299 words, post on timesofindia.indiatimes.com at August 29, 2020. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.