Kindly Share This Story:“Let the government show more seriousness in the restructuring of SARS. Operatives of the unit should be thoroughly monitored via CCTV camera or underground intelligence and erring officers made to face the consequences of their actions by being sacked to serve as a deterrent to others.” —Folarin Olaoluwa, Media Practitioner “SARS should be scrapped; it’s a case of a thief catching a thief. What does it profit them to request for huge amount of money from Yahoo guys and in return, asked them to write and sign that they were bailed for free? SARS should be scrapped.” —Werra Rukayat, Student “As a result of a most unfortunate circumstance, SARS was created to put an end to increasing crime rate SARS’ activities, it’s time we put an end to SARS base on reports of public misdemeanours by some of the officers.” —Sotubo Ayomide, Director ALSO READ: How SARS went off course, own POS machines for easy ‘transaction’ “It is true that the economy of Nigeria has triggered a lot of crimes, forcing people to engage in despicable activities they would otherwise not have engaged in, just to fend for themselves. Nevertheless, the frequent extortions by SARS operatives must be… Read full this story
- Misinform, mislead and manipulate! Seeds of China’s Covid cover-up sown by SARS epidemic
- HCMC to ban people from going out at night
- The Bondi cluster includes a number of children. This is what we know about how the Delta variant affects young people
- Covid news UK LIVE: Covid infections continue to fall for FIFTH DAY running as cases drop below 30,000 new infections
- Drinking orange juice ‘increases your risk of skin cancer’ – the warnings signs you need to know
- Sarah Sanders encourages vaccinations, praises Trump's Operation Warp Speed in new op-ed
- Navy should be drafted in over migrants as Border Force just ‘operating collection service’, ex-immigration chief says
- More People Getting Naked During Coronavirus: When Clothing Is Optional, What About Masks?
- Give people self-isolating free accommodation away from families, says Government advisor
- Telling people to ‘get therapy’ helps no one – especially those like me who can’t afford it
PEOPLE TALK: On increasing cases of extortion by SARS operatives have 349 words, post on www.vanguardngr.com at August 12, 2020. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.