Messi, 33, has sensationally requested to leave Barca, the club where he has spent his entire professional career. Talk around the record six-time Ballon d’Or winner continues. TOP STORY – MESSI WANTS TO NEGOTIATE BARCELONA EXIT Messi wants to negotiate his exit from Barcelona, according to widespread reports in Spain. Mundo Deportivo claims Barca insist Messi is not for sale, while adding the Argentina international wants a meeting with president Josep Maria Bartomeu. Manchester City and Paris Saint-Germain have been most strongly linked with moves for Messi. L’Equipe reports PSG sporting director Leonardo called Messi’s father, Jorge, but added City appear to be frontrunners. It also says Juventus tried a discreet approach for Messi. ROUND-UP – Staying at Barcelona and the Catalan giants are looking to strengthen. Sport reports they are interested in Lazio star Ciro Immobile, who equalled Gonzalo Higuain’s Serie A record with 36 goals in a single season in 2019-20. – At Real Madrid, James Rodriguez is widely expected to make an exit. The Sun reports Everton have agreed personal terms with James on a £4million-per-year deal. – Inter could be close to an addition ahead of their 2020-21 season. Fabrizio Romano says the Nerazzurri are close… Read full this story
- Erling Haaland could still sign for Real Madrid despite Man City 'agreement'
- Jurgen Klopp rules out Liverpool battling Man City for Erling Haaland amid 'crazy numbers'
- Aston Villa boss Steven Gerrard 'scouted Geoffrey Kondogbia' during chaotic Man City clash
- Robert Lewandowski joining Barcelona could be bad news for Man City as 'contract agreed'
- Man City have two key players at risk of ban in Champions League tie vs Atletico Madrid
- Erling Haaland's blockbuster Man City move may spark Premier League transfer spree
- ‘I’m willing to stay here for ever’ – Pep Guardiola quashes exit talk as boss eyes another DECADE at Man City
- Dimitar Berbatov reveals X-rated reply to agent when Man City tried to hijack Man Utd move
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp fires Mohamed Salah warning to Man City ahead of FA Cup tie
- Man City have three details left to 'finalise' Erling Haaland transfer after breakthrough
Rumour Has It: Messi wants to negotiate Barcelona exit as Man City, PSG and Juve eye star have 342 words, post on www.mykhel.com at August 29, 2020. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.