Surface Duo: The wrong device at the wrong time for the wrong price? Watch Now You’ve probably heard about the release of Surface Duo, the dual-screen folding Android device Microsoft recently announced. It is available for pre-order and shipping to customers in early September for $1,399. ZDNet Recommends Best Android phones in 2020: Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra and more Here are the top Android phones you can buy. Read More For that much money, you get: 128GB of storage (256GB of storage will cost you $100 more, and there’s no MicroSD expansion slot).Included in the box: 18W charger, USB-C to USB-C cable, and a protective case that looks more like an iPhone bumper. Android 10. No 5G, no Wi-Fi 6. It seems like Microsoft missed the boat. Snapdragon 855 processor, 6GB of memory, and a 3,800mAh battery. Two 5.6-inch Pixel Sense displays providing 8.1 total inches of usable space — with a considerable gap in-between screens. Single front-facing camera. It remains unclear how you’ll take photos — nothing has been shown about the camera with the device folded, the second screen as a viewfinder, or whether you can only take selfies. Surface Pen support. However, it’s unclear when/where you can use… Read full this story
- Surface Duo: First official camera sample is here, but gives away nothing
- Report: Microsoft to delay Surface Neo and Windows 10X devices to 2021
- LA Originals: a Netflix documentary about an influential hip-hop duo
- These young professionals are using board games to bring Vietnamese culture to world
- Releasing people aged 20-30 years-old who no longer live with their parents could be the best route out of lockdown and avoid an 'extraordinary recession', experts suggest — but at the cost of around 630 extra deaths
- 1963: from the Stones to Dr Strangelove, a year of social and cultural upheaval
- Best Buy discounts iPad Pro, MacBook Air, and Surface Pro 7
- Fort Bend County Sheriff’s office, county judge lock horns over funding for free disinfectant
- RICHARD KAY: Did Boris Johnson fall victim to the No10 'machismo culture'?
- Good News Still Exists: 7 Stories Guaranteed to Leave You Smiling
Surface Duo: Made for an office culture that no longer exists have 338 words, post on www.zdnet.com at August 13, 2020. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.