A slice of paradise for the wealthy and woke; where you can ‘absorb micro minerals’ by doing yoga in a pink salt cave, buy a silk kaftan from Gwynnie then pop out for a camomile brûlée. Welcome to Santa Barbara, the new home of Harry and Meghan and celebrity pals Oprah Winfrey, Ellen DeGeneres and Gwyneth Paltrow. Surely we should have suspected this might be the ultimate destination for our disgruntled prince and his ‘California girl’ bride. Known as the ‘America Riviera’, Santa Barbara has its own airport, a Polo club where Prince William has played and hums with deep pocketed humanitarians, right-on and rich. So what lies in store for Harry and Meghan? Alison Boshoff reports… Harry and Meghan have moved to Santa Barbara, 95 miles away outside of Los Angeles, for six weeks since early July following a stay at Tyler Perry’s 12-bedroom Beverly Hills mansion. Pictured: The Duke and Duchess of Sussex on a tour of Australia in 2018 CELEBRITY PADS A source says of the royal move to Montecito, Santa Barbara: ‘They intend to put down roots in this house and the quiet community, which has considerable privacy.’ They will be among friends who share those… Read full this story
- Inside Meghan Markle and Harry's £11.1m new home - with stripper pole and princess castle
- Meghan Markle shamed by own family in anonymous jab - 'We'll NEVER talk again'
- Inside Lilibet's Californian life - celeb play dates, Meghan's parenting and missing cousins
- The Rise and Fall of the Eco-Radical Underground
- Transcript: Ted Cruz's Family Town Hall With CNN
- Remote work made digital nomads possible. The pandemic made them essential
- The San Francisco Chronicle's best cookbooks of 2019
- 44 Headlines About Kate Middleton That Show How The UK Press Backed Off After She Married Prince William
- Chinese dreams on Native American land: A tale of cannabis boom and bust
- Steve Dunleavy: The Writer They Call Mr. Blood and Guts
Welcome to Wokeville: Right-on A-list neighbours, top notch vegan restaurants, and yoga classes in a pink salt cave. Harry and Meghan have bought new home in exclusive California enclave around the corner from Oprah... and Windsor it ain't! have 313 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at August 12, 2020. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.