The entire year has seemingly been leading up to AMD launching both its Zen 3 desktop processors and RDNA 2 graphics cards, with the latter expected to finally push Team Red into 4K gaming – and now we know when to expect them.AMD has tweeted out a teaser for its upcoming graphics cards and processors, with the latter appearing first on October 8, and the former coming in right before Halloween on October 28 – just a couple weeks before the November 10 launch of the Xbox Series X that the graphics architecture will be powering. Here are the best processorsWe’ll show you how to build a PCHere are the best 4K monitorsA new era of leadership performance across computing and graphics is coming. The journey begins on October 8. pic.twitter.com/58I288iN30September 9, 2020AMD CEO Lisa Su has also tweeted a teaser video teasing what is definitely a desktop processor for that October 8 date (you can tell from all the little pins on the bottom). We don’t know much about what these processors will be capable of, but we do know they will be the first commercially available desktop processors built on the AMD Zen 3 architecture, so we’re sure there… Read full this story
- New gas talks between Russia, Ukraine, EU planned for October 28
- SpaBeautySchools.com Featured School of the Week October 28, 2007: NAMTI
- Will Physics be the next Big Thing in PC Gaming?
- Flame-haired duo Madeline Brewer and Zoey Deutch glam up for ELLE & Ferragamo Hollywood Rising bash
- Dua Lipa is dressed for business in a navy suit as she serenades the crowd at the 20th New Yorker Festival
- Royal Navy and EU ally form Joint Expeditionary Force
- Royal Navy training isn't plain sailing for French allies
- Royal Marines musicians tackle infamous Commando course
- BUSINESS NEWS OCTOBER 11
- It's the US Navy's birthday. Here are five things to know about military force
AMD Big Navi will rise up to tackle the Nvidia RTX 3080 on October 28 have 316 words, post on www.techradar.com at September 9, 2020. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.