Highly anticipated: With AMD’s Zen 3 and Radeon 6000 event just a few weeks away, the company has finally released the first official image of the latter, aka Big Navi. And as the name suggests, it’s a total beast. Tech fans’ attention has been focused on Nvidia and its exciting line of Ampere cards since their announcement at the start of the month. Now, though, AMD is trying to spoil the party. Team Red last week confirmed that its hugely anticipated Zen 3 processors and RDNA 2-based Radeon 6000 series would be unveiled on October 8 at 12 pm ET. Take a first look at the design of the new Radeon RX 6000 series. Our upcoming @AMD #RDNA2 graphics cards will feature a brand new cooler design, and you can study every angle yourself on our Fortnite Creative Island. 8651-9841-1639. pic.twitter.com/KGQAOXDivZ — Radeon RX (@Radeon) September 14, 2020 AMD Radeon tweeted our first look at the Radeon 6000 series yesterday, showing off its brand-new design. The company had previously used to Fortnite to tease the cards, and the battle royale title is once again being utilized by AMD to promote Big Navi—you can take a closer look at the Radeon… Read full this story
- AMD RX Radeon 5700 XT 'Navi' card costs $449, ships July 11
- Nvidia CEO calls AMD's Radeon 7 'underwhelming', 'lousy'
- AMD reveals next-generation Radeon VII graphics card at CES 2019
- CES 2019: Nvidia CEO calls AMD's Radeon 7 'underwhelming,' 'lousy'
- Nvidia CEO calls AMD's Radeon 7 'underwhelming,' 'lousy' at CES 2019
- AMD's Radeon 7 pushes PC gaming to "the bleeding edge"
- CES 2019: AMD's Radeon 7 pushes PC gaming to 'the bleeding edge'
- AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT and Radeon RX 5700 Review
- AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT, Radeon RX 5700 Officially Launched in India, Priced to Compete With Nvidia GeForce RTX Super
- Acer Nitro 5, Swift 3 Laptops Updated With 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen Mobile Processors, Radeon Graphics
AMD reveals Radeon 6000 "Big Navi" design have 298 words, post on www.techspot.com at September 15, 2020. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.