Highly anticipated: With AMD’s Zen 3 and Radeon 6000 event just a few weeks away, the company has finally released the first official image of the latter, aka Big Navi. And as the name suggests, it’s a total beast. Tech fans’ attention has been focused on Nvidia and its exciting line of Ampere cards since their announcement at the start of the month. Now, though, AMD is trying to spoil the party. Team Red last week confirmed that its hugely anticipated Zen 3 processors and RDNA 2-based Radeon 6000 series would be unveiled on October 8 at 12 pm ET. Take a first look at the design of the new Radeon RX 6000 series. Our upcoming @AMD #RDNA2 graphics cards will feature a brand new cooler design, and you can study every angle yourself on our Fortnite Creative Island. 8651-9841-1639. pic.twitter.com/KGQAOXDivZ — Radeon RX (@Radeon) September 14, 2020 AMD Radeon tweeted our first look at the Radeon 6000 series yesterday, showing off its brand-new design. The company had previously used to Fortnite to tease the cards, and the battle royale title is once again being utilized by AMD to promote Big Navi—you can take a closer look at the Radeon… Read full this story
- One photo reveals how insanely big Burning Man is -- and how completely it disappears every year
- JLL’s research reveals robust industrial Big Box space take-up over last five years
- Former Wall Street CEO reveals how most financial products designed for women completely miss the point
- Salvador Dalí's moustache still intact, embalmer reveals after exhumation
- Beaufort Interiors has big designs on London
- The cannabis industry makes its first big design hire
- AMD Comes Out Swinging With New Graphics Cards
- AMD Cuts Its Full-Year Guidance
- AMD shares rise on mobile graphics tie-up with Samsung
- Will This Move Prove Costly for AMD’s GPU Business?
AMD reveals Radeon 6000 "Big Navi" design have 308 words, post on www.techspot.com at September 15, 2020. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.