Home / Chromebooks & Chrome OS Will it run Chrome? Next-gen Chromebooks are getting a massive performance boost. Harish Jonnalagadda 2 Sep 2020 3 Source: Intel What you need to know Intel has debuted its first Tiger Lake designs aimed at notebooks, delivering sizable gains in performance. The Iris Xe graphics platform is twice as fast as 10th-gen integrated graphics. Intel is also introducing hardware-level support for Dolby Vision and AV1 codec. Tiger Lake will be coming to 150 designs, and the platform will power next-gen Chromebooks. Intel is finally showing off its 11th-gen Tiger Lake platform, and has been the case in recent years, the initial focus is on the notebook segment. The company is debuting designs in the Tiger Lake-U series, touting significant gains in performance — both for productivity and gaming. A big focus for Intel is the Chromebook segment , and the Tiger Lake series will power the next wave of Chromebooks. Tiger Lake designs are based on the 10nm node, and Intel says its SuperFin process allows for higher frequencies and more efficiency. Intel says the flagship part in the Tiger Lake-U series — the Core i7-1185G7 — is 2.7 times faster at photo editing,… Read full this story
- Report: Next-Gen Nissan GT-R Delayed Until 2020
- While teaching baseball's next gen, Todd Frazier surprised at Citi Field by his Little League teammates
- DuPage County scoreboard for Saturday, Sept. 29
- Cook County scoreboard for Saturday, Sept. 29
- 2015 Volvo V60 Cross Country Review
- #LookBack2014: Major Car Launches This Year
- 2014 Autorama: Ridler Award Winner & Great 8 Finalists
- Avoidable Contact: Lexus killed Saab, but GM let Saab die.
Intel's 11th-gen Tiger Lake CPUs will turbocharge next-gen Chromebooks have 255 words, post on www.androidcentral.com at September 2, 2020. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.