Skins for Leatherface from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Billy the Puppet from Saw are haunting Verdansk in Call of Duty: Warzone‘s Halloween update, as well as blueprints for weapons inspired by both films, with other horror-themed cosmetics padding out the update. The battle royale will, for the first time since launch, have the option of being set at night, with only the light of the moon to illuminate the map. So, make sure to have a loadout equipped with thermals. The new trick-or-treat mode will cover the map with supply boxes that will either hold rewards for the player or, if you’re unlucky, what Activision describes as, “a brief scare.” Details on those tricks are a mystery at the moment. There will also be a zombie royale mode, similar to last year’s Halloween update for Apex Legends, where fallen players can return as the undead. As a zombie, players will have improved speed, can jump further, hit harder in melee, and can see in the dark. They will search the map for syringes left behind when a player dies. If the zombie player collects two syringes, they’ll be able to return to life, though that’s only allowed once per round. In… Read full this story
- 'Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare' adds Kevin Smith in next expansion
- Halo 5 update adds Gravity Hammer, Grifball
- Pokemon GO update adds different patterns for Eggs, type icons shown on info screen
- Facebook rolls out Halloween reactions, Live video masks
- Facebook adds a welcome screenshot tool to video chats — along with fun effects
- High Sierra Supplemental Update fixes dodgy character bug crashing systems
- Outlook 2016 for Mac now works with the Touch Bar and all of those cool add-ins
- Chrono Trigger for Android gets update, is a little less awful
- Getting the ghouls together? Checkout our epic Halloween Spotify playlist
- Call of Duty: Ghosts ‘Devastation’ DLC to tussle with… Predator?
Call of Duty: Warzone update adds Hollywood icons for Halloween fun have 310 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at October 19, 2020. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.