MANCHESTER CITY and Liverpool are among the four clubs fighting it out for David Alaba’s signature, according to reports. It is thought the Bayern Munich man does not want to go to any of them – and instead is hoping to join Real Madrid or Barcelona. Alaba, 28, is into the final year of his current deal at the Allianz Arena and is not close to agreeing an extension. That would see the defender become a free agent come the end of the season, with pre-contract negotiations able to be sorted as early as January. According to AS, City, Liverpool, Paris Saint-Germain and Juventus all view Alaba as a primary target. Sport Bild, however, report Alaba would rather go to one of the LaLiga giants – with Los Blancos considering a swoop due to the lack of a transfer fee.Confident at left-back or centre-back, where he has spent most of his time under Hansi Flick, Alaba would be the ideal signing for Pep Guardiola – his ex-boss at Bayern. Virgil van Dijk and Fabinho’s injuries highlighted Jurgen Klopp’s need for quality defensive reinforcement. For Juventus and PSG, they will be hoping to add more Champions League-winning experience to translate their… Read full this story
- Laporte may have torn hamstring and fears he may miss Man City’s Carabao Cup final vs Aston Villa and Real Madrid return
- Bayern Munich v Real Madrid: Champions League semi-final
- Mo Salah using Liverpool as ‘stepping stone’ to Real Madrid or Barcelona transfer, warns Man Utd legend Gary Neville
- Villa boss Smith admits £80m Man Utd, Real Madrid and Barcalona target Grealish wants to play at ‘highest level’
- Guardiola: Real Madrid are the club Manchester City want to emulate
- José Mourinho completes switch to Real Madrid from Inter
- Lewis Hamilton poses in Barcelona kit before taking break from F1 training to watch El Clasico vs Real Madrid
- Champions League: Real Madrid vs Manchester City - live blog
- Real Madrid ‘to launch sensational £126m Mo Salah transfer bid if they can’t land Mbappe’ after offloading Gareth Bale
- Real Madrid v Manchester City: Can Guardiola make a Blue Moon rise over the Bernabeu?
Man City and Liverpool among FOUR clubs fighting for Alaba but Bayern star ‘wants Barcelona or Real Madrid transfer’ have 349 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at November 4, 2020. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.