Ronaldo arrived at the Serie A champions from Real Madrid in 2018 and is contracted at Juve until 2022. However, Juventus could have other plans for the star forward. TOP STORY – JUVENTUS CONSIDER RONALDO SALE Juventus are considering selling Ronaldo next year, according to Sport. The report says Juve are opting against renewing the 35-year-old’s big-money contract and may instead try to recoup some of the €100million they paid for Ronaldo. Ronaldo has scored six goals in four Serie A games this season, but Juve are fifth in the table. His shot conversion rate excluding blocks (35.3) and big chance conversion percentage (71.4) are both well up on his previous seasons in Serie A, although it is still early in the 2020-21 campaign. ROUND-UP – Zinedine Zidane is again under pressure at Real Madrid. Sport reports Madrid president Florentino Perez is already doubting the Madrid coach, with his team fourth in LaLiga after being humbled 4-1 by Valencia on Sunday. Madrid have also won just one of their opening three Group B games in the Champions League. – With his contract expiring at the end of the season, David Alaba looks set to leave Bayern Munich. 90min reports the… Read full this story
- 'Ronaldo to Atletico, why not?' – Guti believes Real Madrid legend could make controversial LaLiga return
- Rumour Has It: Wolves in final stages of £35m move for Valencia's Goncalo Guedes
- Rumour Has It: Chelsea open talks with Barcelona for De Jong as they prepare to hijack Man Utd move
- Man Utd squad's wages in full as Cristiano Ronaldo and co forced to take pay cut
- Rumour Has It: Manchester United make surprise move for Bayern's Leroy Sane amid Liverpool interest
- Rumour Has It: Chelsea to launch world record bid for Leicester defender Fofana
- Juventus Serie A 2022-23 season preview, predictions: Paul Pogba rejoins, club eyes Serie A crown
- Serie A 2022-23: Inter favourites to regain title – Stats Perform AI predicts
- Transfer news: Leeds to snatch Man Utd target, Chelsea's double deal, De Jong meeting
- Are Chelsea and Manchester United under threat in Newcastle's top-six bid?
Rumour Has It: Juventus consider Ronaldo sale, Madrid have Zidane doubts have 334 words, post on www.mykhel.com at November 10, 2020. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.