NEW DELHI: The e-commerce giant Amazon is back with another round of its app quiz. The customers stand a chance to win Faburaa Grande Hammock Swing as the prize of today’s app quiz. Priced at Rs 3,000 the Faburaa Grande Hammock Swing is ideal for your living room, balcony, trees, garden and other areas. In order to win the stylish swing, the participants will have to answer five simple questions. Each of the five questions consists of four options and you have to select the correct answer. Amazon will select the winner of the app quiz via lucky draw method which will be announced by the end of the day. In order to participate in the Amazon app quiz make sure that you have the updated version of the app. The quiz will remain live till 12 pm today. So, here are the five questions of today’s Amazon app quiz: Question 1: The Wildlife Institute of India, along with the Gujarat Forest Department is going to relocate which animal in different parts of India? Question 2: The head of state of which country was the host of the 2020 BRICS summit, conducted virtually? Question 3: What are PARAM Siddhi and… Read full this story
- Amazon app quiz November 7, 2019: Answer these five questions to win Rs 5,000 as Amazon Pay balance
- Amazon app quiz November 6, 2019: Answer these five questions to win Samsung Galaxy Note 10 phone for free
- Amazon Fire 7 tablet review: still a lot of tablet for just £50
- The Best Amazon Alexa Skills
- A new breed of game show! Viral trivia app has ONE MILLION players fighting for $10,000 prize just months after launching - but what made it, and its unlikely heartthrob host, SO popular?
- How to Play Games With Amazon Echo and Alexa
- Opinion: 2020 candidate Seth Moulton on how Democrats are ignoring common sense in the fight against Trump
- Houston Astros top prospect list 2020: Forrest Whitley remains on top after down year
- Trump campaign aims to use immigration, trade to win Hispanic vote in 2020
- The Note: Democrats’ 2020 field poised for new additions
Amazon app quiz December 3, 2020: Get answers to these five questions to win Faburaa Grande Hammock Swing have 331 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at December 3, 2020. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.