This is a design-change year for the iPhone, which means last year’s iPhone 11 cases won’t fit the new iPhone 12 models including the iPhone 12 and 12 Pro, as well as the iPhone 12 Pro Max and iPhone 12 Mini . Apple has returned to a square-edged design that harkens back to the iPhone 5 and 5S. If you’re trying to make up your mind between the iPhone 12 and 12 Pro, the good news is that those models are identical in size and take the same case. Read more : iPhone 12 drop test results are in Note that all the new iPhone 12 models are equipped with Apple’s new MagSafe feature , which offers faster wireless charging with a compatible charger. It also supports optional accessories — including a mini wallet — that adhere magnetically to the back of your phone. The new iPhones are embedded with what Apple describes as “an array of magnets” (Apple says they’re recycled) around a centered charging coil that can pull up to 15 watts of power. That’s twice as powerful as wireless charging on previous iPhones, but on par with the power that many Android phones can draw from standard… Read full this story
- Amazon and Flipkart Sales, OnePlus 7T Price Reveal, iPhone 11 India Release, Samsung Galaxy A70s Launch, and More Tech News This Week
- iPhone 11 Series Has a New Hardware, Software Management System to Reduce Performance Impacts as Battery Ages: Apple
- iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max Price Revealed; Apple Watch Series 5, iPad 7th Generation Launched; Apple TV+, Apple Arcade Detailed: Highlights
- iPhone 11, Pro and Max hands-on: Apple bets big on the camera
- iPhone 11 Pro: This is what Apple's $1,000 phone feels like
- Best cases for the iPhone 11, 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max
- iPad & iPad Pro 3 rumors: Release date, specs, and features!
- iPhone 11 Pro Max Review
- iPhone 11 Review
- iPhone 8 Plus Pops, Samsung Phone Explodes, and Amazon vs Flipkart Sales: Your 360 Daily
Best cases for iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro have 303 words, post on www.cnet.com at December 22, 2020. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.