ZDNet Recommends Best GPS sports watches in 2020: Coros, Garmin, Polar, and other smartwatches Here’s a look at the best, most advanced fitness trackers for runners, athletes, and pros. Read More India’s BoAt wearable devices, wrist worn and hearables, have enabled it to crack the top 5 vendors in shipments for the third quarter, according to IDC data.BoAt is mostly known for its hearables, but those devices also track health and fitness, offer smart assistants and enhance audio. BoAt also has its Storm smartwatch. Overall, the global wearables market jumped 35.1% from a year ago to 125 million units. Seasonality, product launches and the opening of global economies following COVID-19 restrictions. According to IDC, BoAt has surged from less than 1% market share a year ago to 2.6% in the third quarter. BoAt’s third quarter shipments and market share tied Fitbit for No. 5.IDC said BoAt benefited from increased demand after India emerged from lockdowns. BoAt also benefited from marketing with local cricket teams. IDC noted that BoAt doesn’t have the supply chain and global presence to be a global player. Nevertheless, India has a large population to keep BoAt in the global fray. BoAt stood out given that the wearable… Read full this story
- Miami Party Boats Can Be Lethal
- Pujara says team 'didn't want' new ball to go soft on Day 5
- Ian McKellen denounces India's anti-LGBT law
- U.S. Concerned About Continuing India-Pakistan Tensions
- Can smartwatches literally save lives? Some users say 'yes'
- Fitbit introduces budget-friendly line of wearables for kids and adults
- San Diego cracking down on abandoned boats off North Island
- Palmetto Works to Crack Down on Derelict Boats
- Roads, boats and elephants: voters gear up for India's massive general election
- Facebook is making another attempt to crack down on fake news. Here's what we know so far. (FB)
India's BoAt cracks top 5 in wearables in Q3, says IDC have 294 words, post on www.zdnet.com at December 3, 2020. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.