Marene Allison, the Chief Information Security Officer at Johnson & Johnson, one of the companies involved in the research and development of a COVID-19 vaccine, said this week that healthcare organizations like her employer are seeing cyber-attacks from nation-state threat actors “every single minute of every single day.” latest developments Coronavirus: Business and technology in a pandemic From cancelled conferences to disrupted supply chains, not a corner of the global economy is immune to the spread of COVID-19. Read More Allison’s comments come after on Wednesday, the Wall Street Journal reported that Johnson & Johnson was one of six COVID-19 research companies that have been targeted by North Korean hackers seeking vaccine information.”Healthcare companies literally have seen an onslaught [of cyberattacks] since March 2010,” Allison said on Thursday in an online panel at the Aspen Cyber Summit.”That is the day that the Chinese actually started a hard knock of most of the healthcare in the United States.””Meredith and I, and in all CISOs and healthcare [organizations], are seeing attempted penetrations by nation-state actors, not just North Korea, every single minute of every single day,” Allison said, referring to Meredith Harper, CISO at Eli Lilly, another pharmaceutical company involved in the COVID-19 response, also… Read full this story
- Tips For Panic Attacks - How To Prevent And Get Relief For Panic Attacks
- The Perfect Mother's Day Gift - Your Mom Doesn't Need More Stuff, She Needs Your Help!
- Day Trading - Traits of a Day Trader - Part 1
- Substance Use and Mental Illness Across the United States
- Dating Websites For Single Parents
- Leadership and the Rise and Fall of Nations in Bible Times
- What Can I Do To Stop Anxiety Attacks?
- Calm Your Anxiety - The 3 Biggest Keys to Calming Your Anxiety Attack That Work Every Time
- How Do I Lose Weight Before My Wedding Day, the Brides Diet
- The Sign of Cancer - Fourth Holy Day of the 12 Holy Days
Johnson & Johnson CISO: Healthcare orgs are seeing nation-state attacks every single minute of every single day have 329 words, post on www.zdnet.com at December 4, 2020. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.