Police are hunting for a missing 19-year-old who vanished on Christmas Day after meeting with a ‘very dangerous’ man who may be impersonating her online, her family believe. Chloe Fewster, from Humberside, was last seen more than 72 hours ago in the Cranbrook Avenue area of Hull, East Yorkshire, on December 25. Several people, including her relatives, believe that Miss Fewster disappeared with a man, who may be her boyfriend, although this is yet to be confirmed by Humberside Police. In the hours before she was last seen, Chloe wrote a cryptic Facebook post of a picture of herself and an unnamed man wearing beauty face masks with the caption: ‘My love’. The teenager’s mother, Kerry, said that although messages have been sent from Chloe’s social media accounts she does not believe they are being written by her daughter. Kerry warned those on social media who said they were looking for her daughter not to approach the pair if they spot them. The mother wrote: ‘If you do see them ring 999, I wouldn’t approach him.’ Friends have claimed to have been in contact with her on Facebook and Snapchat since she disappeared three days ago. Chloe Fewster, 19, was last seen 72… Read full this story
- Police turning a blind eye to crime: Devastating dispatch from the worst force in Britain shows what's gone wrong with policing as warped priorities and inept leadership leave community in fearful despair
- Harry Dunn’s family to launch legal challenge over diplomatic immunity unless Foreign Office provides answers
- Save Money With Free Christmas Ecards
- The Satisfaction of Giving Gifts at Christmas
- The People and Things We'll Actually Miss From 2017
- Forth Worth, Texas, police chief says there's 'no excuse' for officer's killing of woman
- The Vicky Bliss Series by Elizabeth Peters
- Jack the Ripper
- Inside story of how the death of 'best mate' Danny Frawley sent fallen celebrity football agent Ricky Nixon's life spiralling into despair - ending in him being rushed to hospital
- Lauren London pays touching tribute to Nipsey Hussle on what would have been his 34th birthday: 'Long live my other half, my beloved king!'
Police launch search for missing teenager, 19, who hasn't been seen since Christmas Day after posting cryptic message and photo of herself with a mystery man have 345 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at December 28, 2020. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.