Presented by Capital OneTo view past editions of The Hill’s 12:30 Report, click here: http://bit.ly/1M1mIfw To receive The Hill’s 12:30 Report in your inbox, please sign up here: http://bit.ly/1Tt4hqN–> A midday take on what’s happening in politics and how to have a sense of humor about it.**Ha. Haha. Hahah. Sniff. Haha. Sniff. Ha–breaks down crying hysterically.The Hill’s 12:30 Report: Obama, Bush, Clinton volunteer to get COVID-19 vaccine to prove it’s safe | 100k+ hospitalized yesterday | ecord-breaking single-day death toll | Trump reportedly ‘livid’ with Barr | List of Republicans breaking with Trump grows longer | Congress faces annual year-end logjamIN THE TRUMP WHITE HOUSE Let’s just say Bill Barr shouldn’t order any new office supplies unless it’s with 2-day shipping:Via The Washington Post’s Matt Zapotosky, Josh Dawsey and Devlin Barrett, “President TrumpDonald John TrumpBiden says GOP senators have called to congratulate him Biden: Trump attending inauguration is ‘of consequence’ to the country Biden says family will avoid business conflicts MORE remained livid at Attorney General William P. Barr on Wednesday, with one senior administration official indicating there was a chance Barr could be fired — not just for his public comments undercutting Trump’s unfounded claims of election-shifting fraud, but also for steps he did not take on a probe of the FBI’s 2016 investigation into Trump’s campaign.” https://wapo.st/2VyGs9e Timing:… Read full this story
- Japanese Yen, Swiss Franc Rally Amid US Political Tensions, Trade Woes
- Opinion: When Trump fans assault journalists, should the press reassess its abusive relationship with the president?
- Trump's attorney general pick says Mueller should be allowed to finish Russia probe
- Trump Justice nominee sent memo criticizing Russia probe: report
- Trump can’t have his tariffs and the stock market too
- Isolated in Berlin: Trump's Ambassador Finds Few Friends in Germany
- Democrats to probe whether Trump told lawyer to lie to Congress
- Congress to probe claims Trump told Cohen to lie
- How to talk so Trump will listen: A guide for Nancy Pelosi
- Reports: Cautious Sentiments Spread as US Economy Braces for 2019
The Hill's 12:30 Report - Presented by Capital One - Tensions rise with Trump, Barr have 346 words, post on thehill.com at December 3, 2020. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.