Home • 2 Murder to die for RPS Hivemind 15th December 2020 / 2:00PM The fifteenth door of the calendar is incredibly stylish, and you can hear some amazing tunes on the other side. But, er, there also appears to be blood seeping out from the other side. Oh dear… It’s Paradise Killer! James: Paradise Killer is a real diamond. You’ll know if the vibes are for you as soon as you hit the title screen, and that vaporwave/city pop, synthy sound oozes out of your blue and pink screen. As detective Lady Love Dies, you’re engaged in an investigation on Paradise Island. Well, Island 24, to be precise, as all the previous ones have gone wrong and are completely broken and corrupted. Oops. The Council has been murdered, and you, the Investigation Freak, must return to the island from exile in order to, well, investigate. All the characters you meet, mostly immortal beings and members of the Syndicate, have their own motives and backstories to delve into, and the island is a flipping joy to traverse. Going around, meeting everyone, and learning more about Lady Love Dies’ history, as well as the history and machinations of the Syndicate and… Read full this story
- Council bosses agree 2019/20 schools calendar
- When is the UEFA Nations League and how does it work?
- ‘Tis the season – City foodbank launches Upside Down Christmas
- Easter at Marie Curie
- Hospice unveils knitted daffodil mural and Quiet Room
- UEFA Nations League: Everything you need to know as England's World Cup comes to an end in Russia
- Leicestershire school holidays
- Turning Amazon’s Cloud Into a Hot Trade
- Brighton manager Chris Hughton signs new deal until 2021
- Is there a Friday the 13th every year, how many are there in 2018 and when is the next one?
The RPS Advent Calendar 2020, December 15th have 289 words, post on www.rockpapershotgun.com at December 15, 2020. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.