President Donald Trump on Wednesday night told a White House Hanukkah party that he is going to ‘win this election’ if Supreme Court judges have ‘courage and wisdom’ to overturn results. The mostly maskless crowd chanted ‘four more years’ after Trump told them that the help of ’certain very important people’ was needed to prevent him from having to leave the White House. He appeared to be referencing the case filed by the Texas Attorney General on Monday and later joined by 17 other Republican-led states that is calling on the Supreme Court to overturn the results in four states. Earlier on Wednesday, Trump had filed a motion demanding to join the law suit and asked Texas Senator Ted Cruz to argue the case. Yet, Texas senator John Cornyn spoke out against his AG Ken Paxton on Wednesday night, stating that he could not see the legal basis to the challenge. Scroll down for video President Donald Trump on Wednesday told a White House Hanukkah party that he is going to ‘win this election’ if Supreme Court judges have ‘courage and wisdom’ to overturn results Texas senator John Cornyn, pictured above, spoke out against his AG Ken Paxton on Wednesday, stating… Read full this story
- Trump suggests Lindsey Graham is 'against saving soldier lives' after GOP senator blasted Syria withdrawal as an 'Obama-like mistake' that's a 'stain on the honor of the United States'
- Rex Tillerson confirmation hearing for secretary of state -- live blog
- Did Trump Obstruct Justice? Chapter and Verse
- Donald Trump's presidential transition - live blog
- Live coverage: Witnesses say Trump committed impeachable offenses
- Election security, ransomware dominate cyber concerns for 2020
- Could Roe v. Wade be overturned? Hundreds of members of Congress sign amicus brief ahead of key SCOTUS case
- Trump rakes in cash with impeachment boost
- Jill Stein: The Cold War is used to stifle dissent, differing opinions in Democratic Party
- The Death Penalty: Why We Fight for Equal Justice
Trump tells Hanukkah party that if SCOTUS judges have 'courage and wisdom' he'll win election legal bid - as Texas Sen. John Cornyn slams his AG for bringing case, saying states shouldn't interfere in each other's elections have 315 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at December 10, 2020. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.