This story is part of CES, where our editors will bring you the latest news and the hottest gadgets of the entirely virtual CES 2021. Samsung’s trio of S21 phones are here — and the lineup starts at a cool $200 less than its predecessor. The Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21 Plus and Galaxy S21 Ultra, unveiled in a virtual Unpacked event on Thursday, are all available to preorder and will ship on Jan. 29.While the price cut is a welcome change, the smartphone industry is notoriously cut-throat, and (as always) you can bet the S21 will face stiff competition from the iPhone 12 series. So let’s see how the S21 stacks up against its long-time rival. See also Galaxy S21, S21 Plus and S21 Ultra arrive Jan. 29, starts at $800 Galaxy S21 to Buds Pro: Everything Samsung announced Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro are out now for $200 New Samsung SmartTag finds lost Galaxy S21, keys, more In a nutshell: The $800 S21 appears to be a better deal for the features you get, on paper at least. Although the iPhone 12 line starts at $829 (£799, AU$1,349) you’ll have to pony up $879 (£849, AU$1,429) for the 128GB… Read full this story
- Huawei P30 vs. Galaxy S10 vs. iPhone XS: elige al mejor de tamaño medio
- Galaxy S10 Plus vs. iPhone XS Max batallan por ser el mejor
- El Google Pixel 4 vs. iPhone 11 Pro: dos poderosos celulares
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro vs. iPhone XS vs. iPhone X: Is it time to upgrade?
- Apple iPhone 11 vs. iPhone 11 Pro vs. iPhone 11 Pro Max: Differences explained
- Pixel 4 XL vs. iPhone 11 Pro vs. Note 10 Plus vs. OnePlus 7T: Camera shootout
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus vs. Note 10 vs. Note 9: Spec comparison
- Samsung Galaxy Fold vs. Galaxy S10 Plus: Will the Plus bend to the Fold?
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max vs iPhone XS Max: Heavyweight iPhone title fight
- Pixel 4 vs. iPhone 11 Pro: a first look at camera photo samples
Galaxy S21 vs. iPhone 12 specs: Samsung may have beaten Apple this time have 307 words, post on www.cnet.com at January 16, 2021. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.