THE Blob has proven to be quite popular on The Masked Singer and fans have been guessing who might be under the mask for weeks. The true identity of the Blob was finally unveiled in tonight’s show. Who is the Blob on The Masked Singer UK? Sir Lenny Henry was unveiled as the Blob in a double elimination of The Masked Singer. Fans were compiling clues for weeks, and were convinced it was comedian Lenny Henry. Lenny, 62, famously promotes Premier Inn in telly adverts – and the Blob is even coloured in the hotel giant’s purple and white colours. The third performance provided a real clue for fans, with the Blob singing Hotel Room Service – a possible reference to Lenny’s Premier Inn adverts.And to top it off, the Blob’s costume is in Premier Inn colours of light and dark purple. Another ran Twitter fan ran with the clue that Blob was named after their doctor, tweeting that Lenny was admitted during an appearance on Louis Theroux’s podcast that’s exactly what happened to him. Lenny is in fact officially called Lenworth and was named after a Dr Lenworth when he was born in Dudley, Worcestershire, in the late 50s…. Read full this story
- Deadpool star Ryan Reynolds is a surprisingly great singer
- Stella Creasy receives Twitter photo of masked, knife-wielding man
- A Playlist of UK Funky House Tracks Better Than Drake's 'One Dance'
- Attack of the BLOBs: Data behaving badly
- Disguise your voice with this Star Wars Death Trooper mask
- Washington Post, Guardian links used to infect The Mask malware victims
- Infographic: The Mask malware victims
- 'Not At My Fucking Show': Singer Calls Out Man Who Groped Female Fan At Concert
- You Can Buy Three Singer Porsches For The Price Of This Used 911 R
- Beloved Wartime Singer Vera Lynn Turns 100
Who is the Blob on The Masked Singer UK? have 296 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at January 30, 2021. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.