I hate bugs The software experience was great at launch, but every update since seems to bring a new bug. Ara Wagoner 23 Feb 2021 6 Source: Ara Wagoner / Android Central I have been using the Chromecast with Google TV since October. I love so much about this product: it’s a good size, the new UI has grown on me after my initial misgivings, and the remote is absolutely perfect in my hand. In fact, if I hadn’t run out of internal storage two weeks ago, I’d say the Chromecast with Google TV was the perfect streaming experience for me, but that’d sound like a lie to the majority of Google TV users who have seen spotty compatibility and catastrophic software bugs since the device’s initial smooth sailing last fall. I’m going to preface my general lack of personally-experienced issues by saying that I’ve been using my Chromecast with Google TV with: VPN Deals: Lifetime license for $16, monthly plans at $1 & more Source: Ara Wagoner / Android Central a 1080p Sony TV, so no Dolby Atmos or Dolby Vision an Aukey USB-C Hub and Ethernet, so no Wi-Fi issues — I did this Day One just to… Read full this story
- Google Stadia review – the console vanishes from video gaming
- The complete list of Google Assistant commands you can give your Home or Nest speaker
- Best Cheap Alternatives to the NVIDIA Shield TV (2019) in 2019
- Sling TV is getting better integration with Google's Nest Hub and Nest Hub Max
- The Best and Worst From Google I/O 2016
- Sling comes to Google Nest Hub and Nest Hub Max for a voice-driven TV experience
- Best Black Friday deals under $50: Fire TV Stick 4K and Echo Dot for $47
- Best Black Friday deals under $50: Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K and Echo Dot for $47
- Amazon and Google, Will You Two Figure This Shit Out Already?
- NVIDIA Shield TV Pro (2019) vs. Shield TV Pro (2015): Should you upgrade?
Google's software woes are holding the Chromecast with Google TV back from greatness have 318 words, post on www.androidcentral.com at February 23, 2021. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.