San Francisco: Apple is planning to launch its foldable iPhone soon and now a new report has claimed that the iPhone maker has commissioned LG to develop a display panel for the same. According to DigiTimes, LG will be collaborating with Apple on its foldable iPhone with its future foldable OLED technology. The report also states that Apple is aiming for a thinner display than the foldable of its rivals. Apple has been researching foldable devices since 2016, but rumors surrounding a foldable iPhone have noticeably increased in recent months. However, the Cupertino-tech giant has not officially announced that when it will be launching a foldable smartphone. The tech giant has supposedly developed two prototypes, the clamshell, and the book-like shape. The upcoming foldable iPhone with Galaxy Z Flip-like design will also be more affordable than the competing rivals in the same market. Apple is also in the process of engineering an iPhone with a folding display similar to the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold and iPhone maker has ordered a batch of foldable displays from Samsung, suggesting that it is working on a foldable iPhone. A report has claimed that the company might also discontinue the iPad Mini after the… Read full this story
- iPhone 7 Plus Review: Is It Good for Business?
- Apple iPhone 6 Review: Is It Good for Business?
- 5 Ways Android Beats the iPhone for Business
- iPhone 6s vs Galaxy S6: Which Is Better for Business?
- iPhone 6 vs. Samsung Galaxy 5S: Which Is Better for Business?
- iPhone 6 Rumors: Top 5 Features for Business
- Samsung Galaxy S6 vs. iPhone 6: Which is Better for Business?
- A123 Systems Sues Apple for Taking Away Its Engineers
- Apple iPhone 6s Review: Is It Good for Business?
- Apple Watch: Is It Good for Business?
LG may deliver displays for Apple's foldable iPhones: Report have 284 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at February 19, 2021. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.