Paramount Plus is the subscription streaming-video service set to replace CBS All Access , costing $10 a month ad-free when it launches Thursday in the US and 18 Latin American countries. Paramount Plus will include live news and sports as well as on-demand shows and movies, including originals — all of which leaning into parent company ViacomCBS ‘ brands like CBS , MTV , BET , Comedy Central , Nickelodeon and Paramount Network, plus movies from the Paramount Pictures studio. But Paramount Plus won’t have the one show most associated with the Paramount name: Yellowstone . The first three seasons of the cowboy drama are streaming exclusively on rival service Peacock . Down the line, Paramount Plus will have exclusive Yellowstone spinoffs, like the prequel Y:1883 expected later this year. Paramount Plus will have a library of more than 30,000 episodes and 2,500 movies, plus 36 original series debuts this year. Among those originals will be a revival of Frasier , the 1990s sitcom; a CG-animation update of Nickelodeon’s Rugrats to tap millennial nostalgia; and a new studio dedicated to the Avatar: The Last Airbender concept, founded by the original cartoon’s creators to produce a range of programming, including a new… Read full this story
- TV à la carte: Which streaming service is right for you?
- Facebook joins the streaming wars
- Fortnite Season 7 release date – trailer, snow theme, map and everything else we know
- Product :: Pearson eText Cryptography and Network Security: Principles and Practice -- Access Card, 8th Edition
- ‘It’s important young home owners get help’: Revamped programme will provide ‘living skills’ to young people
- Kintyre farming’s live-streamed radio show
- Best 4K TVs: What 4k means in TV and where to get the best deal
- Dunkirk, Raazi, Robin Williams: Come Inside My Mind, and More – The Weekend Chill
- How to find out which songs you listened to most on Spotify this year
- Google Yeti Games Console: Big News for Sony PS5 and Microsoft Xbox Scarlett rival
Paramount Plus: Everything to know about CBS All Access' streaming revamp have 309 words, post on www.cnet.com at February 27, 2021. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.