Hanoi reports case of COVID-19 relapse A patient has tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 again after being given the all-clear, the Hanoi Centre of Disease Control (CDC Hanoi) said on February 25. The 48-year-old patient, who resides in Dich Vong ward in Cau Giay district, has been taken to the National Hospital for Tropical Diseases for further quarantine and treatment. The case does not pose any risk of community transmission, Deputy Director of CDC Hanoi Khong Minh Tuan said. Hanoi had reported 36 COVID-19 cases between January 27 and 12pm on February 25, according to the municipal Department of Health. Vice Chairman of the Hanoi People's Committee Chu Xuan Dung said relevant agencies have been asked to assess infection risks and put forward solutions to reach the "new normal"./. Citizen protection provided to Vietnamese affected by record cold in Texas The Vietnamese Consulate General in Texas and Vietnamese representative offices in the US are keeping a close watch on the record cold temperatures in Texas, have appointed staff on-duty around the clock, and are coordinating with host authorities to conduct necessary citizen protection measures, Foreign Ministry spokesperson Le Thi Thu Hang said on February 25. Hang told reporters that a majority… Read full this story
- Stevens Point's 2018 People of the Year
- Majority of white Americans believe discrimination against whites exists, poll finds
- At defense bill signing, Donald Trump praises Martha McSally, but not John McCain
- 5 takeaways from Sen. John McCain's new memoir, 'The Restless Wave'
- Stingl: Dad spent Christmas '98 with a child in the hospital, and now he is Santa for the kids
- Headscarves, hoops and victories. Milwaukee's Salam School girls basketball team shatters stereotypes
- In waning days of term, Gov. Scott Walker appoints two to Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Med Flight rescue mission aborted, pilot injured after someone shined laser pointer at helicopter
- Wisconsin officials warn of invasive pest detected in wreaths and other Christmas decorations, prompting disposal warning
- A Shorewood Christmas where different faiths mix and there's always room at the inn
VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES FEB. 26 have 325 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at February 26, 2021. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.