More and more cars across all price ranges in India are offering support for Android Auto in India. While car manufacturers are still keeping Android Auto as an USP for expensive variants, very few car buyers seem to understand what exactly it does. When compared to regular infotainment systems without Android Auto, the platform can simply be seen as an extension of your Android smartphone . It is more of a software experience. Having said that, don’t make the mistake of believing that Android Auto will make your car smart. Android Auto is Google's way of providing things that you like to do on your Android smartphone while driving on the dashboard of your vehicle. Using Android Auto you can use Google Assistant, Google Maps to navigate, play music, make calls handsfree and more. It just ensures that you don't need to touch your phone while driving by offering a parallel Android experience on your infotainment screen. That's just it. So, don't be under the impression that Android Auto will start opening doors for you or offer reverse parking, climate control or any other core software features of the car. Key things Android Auto allows you to do in your… Read full this story
- The Best Earbuds for Your Android Device
- iPhone 13 features: What to expect from Apple's next-gen phone family
- Google Pixel 5a 5G to be unveiled this year: Check features and price
- How can retail team-centric innovation alter fortunes of auto OEMs?
- BAFTA Film Awards 2021: Snobs, no-shows and the best backgrounds - our six key talking points
- Black Adam Fills Two Key Roles Alongside The Rock's DC Antihero
- Is the Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra the best smartphone right now? Quite possibly
- How to Log In to Your Devices Without Passwords
- Martin Truex Jr. wins NASCAR Martinsville race
- iMore Show 746: You are NOT Batman!
Android Auto: Key features, what it can do, what not and more have 304 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.