Data storage woes of iPhone users and potential buyers could soon be lessened a lot, if a report about the in-the-works iPhone 13 are to be believed. The upcoming Apple iPhone 13 could offer a 1TB storage option, as per a report by 9To5Mac. The report is based upon the inputs received from analysts at Los Angeles-based investment firm Wedbush. The maximum possible storage you could get with the iPhone 12 series is 512GB. There was an earlier report by Front Page Tech also, which said that the next iPhone could offer a 1TB storage option with its high-end model. The recent report by 9To5Mac corroborates the same. If the claims in the report turn out to be true, the iPhone 13 would become the first iPhone to offer a 1TB storage option. Till date, Apple has not stretched the storage option of the iPhone beyond 512GB, though it has done the same for the iPad, with the iPad Pro model that comes with a 1TB storage option. Apple's competitor Samsung, on the other hand, has been offering the 1TB storage option with its Galaxy S10 flagship devices since their launch about two years ago. Apple only offers 5GB of… Read full this story
- The 7 biggest announcements from Apple’s event
- Here’s everything Apple announced at its October 30 iPad and Mac event
- It's time for an 'Apple Prime' subscription bundle
- Should you get the 13-inch MacBook Pro with or without Touch Bar and Touch ID?
- The 5-Point 2018 iPad Pro review: Awesome hardware held back by software and pricing
- Galaxy S10 Plus braces for Galaxy Note 10 impact
- MacBook Pro surprise upgrade: New Intel chips, more RAM but no keyboard fix
- Galaxy S10 release date, price and specs: Galaxy S10+ hits Geekbench with Snapdragon 855
- Galaxy S10 release date, price and specs: FCC filing confirms WiFi 6, Snapdragon 855
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus review: Not the Note you know
Apple iPhone 13 may come with 1TB storage option have 309 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at March 1, 2021. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.