It's been more than four months now that Apple's MacBook models arrived with a brand-new Apple made processor in tow. Called M1, the silicon processor elevates the performance of the MacBooks and reduces the gap between 'Pro' and non-Pro significantly. And since it's a much asked question — MacBook Air or MacBook Pro — we decided to do a detailed comparison of the M1 MacBook Air and the M1 MacBook Pro. Read on: Size, design: M1 MacBook Air vs M1 MacBook Pro The MacBook Pro really has come a long way when it comes to design. It's very much like the Air and it's never been more evident than the current M1 MacBook models. Both the laptops are pretty similar in size and dimensions. You get an extra colour option with the MacBook Air. Of course, the MacBook Air continues to be lighter than the MacBook Pro but the weight isn't that much of an issue any more. Hardware: M1 MacBook Air vs M1 MacBook Pro On the face of it, both the MacBook models have identical specifications when it comes to hardware. The M1 MacBook Air and MacBook Pro are powered by the M1 chip that offers 4 high-performance… Read full this story
- Best Apple MacBook deals for 2019: $200 off this year's Air and Pro
- Here’s why most people shouldn’t buy the 16-inch MacBook Pro
- Which MacBook Is Best for You?
- Apple just registered seven new MacBooks, but what are they? Let’s speculate
- Ten common laptop-buying mistakes you can easily avoid
- Amazon offers killer deals on these Apple Macbook Pro and MacBook Air laptops
- An all-new, redesigned 16-inch MacBook Pro could launch in September
- 5 Similarly Priced Alternatives to the Surface Pro 4 and Surface Pro 5
- The best MacBook Air cases and covers
- Apple Unveils New Touchy-Feely MacBook Pro
Buying guide: M1 MacBook Air vs M1 MacBook Pro have 305 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at March 9, 2021. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.