Facebook is one of the most popular social networking platforms that people across the world use to keep in touch with friends and family. While it plays an important role to help us keep connected, it is also important to follow simple tips to keep our account safe from stalkers and other anti-social elements. Here are some quick safety tips and features to help make your Facebook profile secure: Enabling 2 factor authentication and omitting unrecognised logins Are you sure that you have not shared your profile password with anyone. Though, just in case, it is best to put a 'Two-factor Authentication' and enable 'Unrecognised Login Alerts ' as well. For the two-factor authentication, go to Settings -> Security and Login -> Use two-factor authentication -> Edit -> Enable -> Close. Similarly, to set up the login alerts, go to Settings -> Security and Login -> Get alerts about unrecognised logins -> Edit -> Choose the types of alerts (e.g. email alerts) -> Save Changes. Lock your profile to any outsiders This feature gives you the ability to lock your profile from non-friends who will not be able to see your any photos and posts on your timeline. On your… Read full this story
- Video Game Collecting Tips For Beginners
- Long Live the Note Facebook cover photos
- Facebook launches page for all things Olympics
- I Went on a Quest for Legit Health Tips at Gwyneth’s Goop Summit
- Prep coach quits after Facebook scandal
- SAfrica promises the planet a safe World Cup
- SKorea Olympic bidders: Can deliver safe games
- Is bad call the replay tipping point?
- Celebrities keeping a low profile
- Get ready for Cavs with “Tip-tober”
Facebook has 5 five tips to keep your profile safe have 282 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on xBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.